When it comes to video boards, the name Sapphire is many times mentioned toward the top of any given list. One of the main reasons for this is their reputation for catering to the enthusiast crowd. Not only do they continually keep up with the latest and greatest in ATI based graphics boards, but they often use better memory and add extra features that make for a very interesting package.
In keeping with this tradition, they have recently released their new Radeon X800 XT Professional Edition video board. With 256MB of GDDR3 running on a 256-bit interface and the hottest ATI VPU on the market, things are getting ready to heat up in the TweakTown labs.
So sit back and enjoy as we take a hard look at the latest Sapphire video board to grace the marketplace. We'll be looking at a mixture of performance and overclockability and also try to help you decide if it will be a viable upgrade for your own power system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 3 [The Video Board]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 4 [The Video Board ~ Cont.]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Methodology]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Futuremark]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 7 [Benchmarks - AquaMark 3]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 11 [AA/AF Quality]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 12 [Overclocking and Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.