The Linksys EA9200 uses a similar menu system to the WRT1900AC.
The landing page gives you a basic overview of the router.
Moving over to the connectivity menu, we have options to change the router name and password. You can also manage the firmware from this menu to the right.
Deeper into the connectivity menu, we have options for the DHCP server.
The troubleshooting menu allows you to reset through router, and even revert firmware if you have issues.
The Wireless menu has changed quite a bit with the second 5GHz band being introduced. Within this menu, you can change everything from the SSID to the wireless password and even channel settings.
The security menu allows you to configure the SPI firewall settings along with VPN pass-through if needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel