8k Random Read/Write
Many server workloads rely heavily upon 8k performance, and we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our server workloads also test 8k performance with various mixed read/write distributions.
Two ULLtraDIMMs at 70% utilization deliver 129,474 IOPS, and with 100% utilization, we receive an average of 137,415 IOPS. Both 100% and 70% utilizations of a single ULLtraDIMM weighed in with 73,000 IOPS.
Two ULLtraDIMMs in a striped RAID configuration deliver a resounding win in this test.
The benefits of extra overprovisioning are very clear. One ULLtraDIMM with 70% utilization nearly reaches the speed of two ULLtraDIMMs at 100% utilization. A single ULLtraDIMM with 100% utilization reaches 19,743 IOPS, and with 70% utilization, it weighs in with 34,547 IOPS. With two ULLtraDIMMs in RAID at 70% utilization, we observe 67,655 IOPS at 256 OIO, and higher speeds with lower loads. With 100% utilization, they score 38,897 IOPS at 256 OIO.
Once again, two ULLtraDIMMs dominate with an outstanding Latency-to-IOPS measurement.
The ULLtraDIMMs scale well in mixed workloads, and latency falls within expected scaling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family