8k Random Read/Write
Many server workloads rely heavily upon 8k performance, and we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our server workloads also test 8k performance with various mixed read/write distributions.
Two ULLtraDIMMs at 70% utilization deliver 129,474 IOPS, and with 100% utilization, we receive an average of 137,415 IOPS. Both 100% and 70% utilizations of a single ULLtraDIMM weighed in with 73,000 IOPS.
Two ULLtraDIMMs in a striped RAID configuration deliver a resounding win in this test.
The benefits of extra overprovisioning are very clear. One ULLtraDIMM with 70% utilization nearly reaches the speed of two ULLtraDIMMs at 100% utilization. A single ULLtraDIMM with 100% utilization reaches 19,743 IOPS, and with 70% utilization, it weighs in with 34,547 IOPS. With two ULLtraDIMMs in RAID at 70% utilization, we observe 67,655 IOPS at 256 OIO, and higher speeds with lower loads. With 100% utilization, they score 38,897 IOPS at 256 OIO.
Once again, two ULLtraDIMMs dominate with an outstanding Latency-to-IOPS measurement.
The ULLtraDIMMs scale well in mixed workloads, and latency falls within expected scaling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league