Case Build and Finished Product
With our build completed, we are impressed, to say the least. That is the Kraken X61 in there; it fit in easily, and we had it installed and wired in just a few minutes. The motherboard has plenty of room to get the screws in and such, and even contending with tubing, we still had plenty of room for our HD7950.
The I/O shield takes a little effort, but we were able to overcome the thicker paint and get it snapped in place, and we had no issues for the video card either. When it comes to the PSU, without the adapter there is plenty of room to slide in the PSU, but if it is modular, it helps to leave it out to make the connections to the PSU.
We had no issues with this amount of wiring either. We did spend some time trying to clean things up for a respectable presentation, but the best thing is, with the doors hinging at the front, we had no issues with clearance.
As we usually do, we stepped back a bit to see the S340 after it was all back together. So far, we could not be happier with the build, and how sleek and shiny the exterior is after a quick wipe down.
Out of the seven attempts we made at getting that flash of white LED from the HDD activity LED, we seemed to always miss it. However, we did see the ring around the power button since it is on the entire time the chassis is powered on.
This image is more of a glamour shot, as we just liked the view of the lit head unit on the Kraken as we powered on the S340 for thermal and audio testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system