Case Build and Finished Product
With our build completed, we are impressed, to say the least. That is the Kraken X61 in there; it fit in easily, and we had it installed and wired in just a few minutes. The motherboard has plenty of room to get the screws in and such, and even contending with tubing, we still had plenty of room for our HD7950.
The I/O shield takes a little effort, but we were able to overcome the thicker paint and get it snapped in place, and we had no issues for the video card either. When it comes to the PSU, without the adapter there is plenty of room to slide in the PSU, but if it is modular, it helps to leave it out to make the connections to the PSU.
We had no issues with this amount of wiring either. We did spend some time trying to clean things up for a respectable presentation, but the best thing is, with the doors hinging at the front, we had no issues with clearance.
As we usually do, we stepped back a bit to see the S340 after it was all back together. So far, we could not be happier with the build, and how sleek and shiny the exterior is after a quick wipe down.
Out of the seven attempts we made at getting that flash of white LED from the HDD activity LED, we seemed to always miss it. However, we did see the ring around the power button since it is on the entire time the chassis is powered on.
This image is more of a glamour shot, as we just liked the view of the lit head unit on the Kraken as we powered on the S340 for thermal and audio testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni