For those who want to sum up the entire review in a few points, the What's Hot and What's Not part of my review will help you. Skip right to this bit if you want a quick read, or if you want to find out what I found to be the most notable parts of the FUEL+, we're going to jump into that right now.
Yellow is the New Every Other Color: When Patriot first reached out to me about testing another FUEL+, I wasn't that excited about the yellow color. But after taking it out and using it, it well and truly grew on me. The yellow style with green LEDs really stands out, even in a dark environment.
Quality Through and Through: I've always been happy with Patriot FUEL+ chargers, so giving it a yellow paint job doesn't change much, as the quality is still there.
Did I Mention It's Yellow?!: Yeah, it's yellow, and that's awesome.
There's nothing that I can complain about here, folks!
A yellow charger? I didn't think I'd see the day, and even less so from Patriot, but here we are. I didn't like the color at times, but in certain light, wow does it look great. It gets attention from the public and friends, that's for sure.
If you were a fan of the FUEL series and were after something just a little different, I think you'll really enjoy what Patriot has done here. It's not any different in any other way from the company's other FUEL+ line of chargers, except for the super-funky color.
PRICING: You can find the FUEL+ Faster Charging 9000mAh Dual-Port Phone, Tablet, & Mobile Device Charger - 3.5A Output with Circuit Protection - Yellow for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (Amount of mAh)||95%|
|Quality including Design and Build||95%|
|Bundle and Packaging||80%|
|Value for Money||80%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||89%|
The Bottom Line: Patriot goes for gold... I mean, yellow, with its latest FUEL+ charger. For those after a mobile battery that looks a little, well, different... this could be the one for you.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games