For those who want to sum up the entire review in a few points, the What's Hot and What's Not part of my review will help you. Skip right to this bit if you want a quick read, or if you want to find out what I found to be the most notable parts of the FUEL+, we're going to jump into that right now.
Yellow is the New Every Other Color: When Patriot first reached out to me about testing another FUEL+, I wasn't that excited about the yellow color. But after taking it out and using it, it well and truly grew on me. The yellow style with green LEDs really stands out, even in a dark environment.
Quality Through and Through: I've always been happy with Patriot FUEL+ chargers, so giving it a yellow paint job doesn't change much, as the quality is still there.
Did I Mention It's Yellow?!: Yeah, it's yellow, and that's awesome.
There's nothing that I can complain about here, folks!
A yellow charger? I didn't think I'd see the day, and even less so from Patriot, but here we are. I didn't like the color at times, but in certain light, wow does it look great. It gets attention from the public and friends, that's for sure.
If you were a fan of the FUEL series and were after something just a little different, I think you'll really enjoy what Patriot has done here. It's not any different in any other way from the company's other FUEL+ line of chargers, except for the super-funky color.
PRICING: You can find the FUEL+ Faster Charging 9000mAh Dual-Port Phone, Tablet, & Mobile Device Charger - 3.5A Output with Circuit Protection - Yellow for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (Amount of mAh)||95%|
|Quality including Design and Build||95%|
|Bundle and Packaging||80%|
|Value for Money||80%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||89%|
The Bottom Line: Patriot goes for gold... I mean, yellow, with its latest FUEL+ charger. For those after a mobile battery that looks a little, well, different... this could be the one for you.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available