HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 5.50
The ADATA SP910 512GB doesn't have the same high sequential read performance levels as the top-tier drives on the market right now, but does compete against the mainstream / value products in this category.
Most of the products in the mainstream / value category suffer from low write performance. Many of the same drives use SLC like layers in the flash management programing to increase short duration performance, but those speeds quickly drop off. The ADATA SP910 doesn't use special programing to give the illusion of high write performance, it just delivers. There are drives that are faster when writing sequential data, but the SP910 does well against other products in the same price range.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 188.8.131.52
The previous tests were run to wear the flash. We also write some random data to the test drive before running HD Tach to gauge sequential performance outside of a FOB state. The SP910 manages to achieve high levels of sequential reads and writes. The sequential write section shows some deep dips in performance, but nothing under 150 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league