Case Build and Finished Product
The modular plugs on the PSU cause conflict with the cover, so we left it out. As for the rest of the system, we found a cooler that fits, everything went in easily, and as you can see, there is plenty of room for a much longer video card, or something like this with an AIO in the front.
Around back, we had no issues installing the dust shield. The card went in pretty well, but is snug and level, and we also had no issues to bring up with the installation of the power supply.
Normally, a plastic cover is over these screws to keep prying eyes from seeing them, but there is just enough room to get fingers in there and work the screws. The aluminum back cover blocks access, but is removable if you must get a screwdriver on these.
While we thought we did pretty well with the wiring, even what you see done here at the left is too much, and did cause us to have to rethink it, because the door kept popping back off. Other than that, the large hole aligns well where most do not with this motherboard, and would give us plenty of access to remove or place a backplate.
After a bit of a rewire, and getting the panels to fit as needed, we now have the Pandora full of gear, and ready to test.
As we power up the Pandora and the fans spool to their maximum, we found that outside of a distance of a foot, the chassis is nearly inaudible. Inside of that foot, you can just register the fans in the 25dB range. Also, the power button is LED backlit, showing the PC has power, and we caught the HDD activity LED in the reset button.
The last thing we noticed when powering up the Pandora is that after the system boots and powers the USB connection, this white BitFenix Logo appears near the top through the black plastic. Of course, we can change this to anything we want to, but this is the most fitting look in our opinion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017