Case Build and Finished Product
The modular plugs on the PSU cause conflict with the cover, so we left it out. As for the rest of the system, we found a cooler that fits, everything went in easily, and as you can see, there is plenty of room for a much longer video card, or something like this with an AIO in the front.
Around back, we had no issues installing the dust shield. The card went in pretty well, but is snug and level, and we also had no issues to bring up with the installation of the power supply.
Normally, a plastic cover is over these screws to keep prying eyes from seeing them, but there is just enough room to get fingers in there and work the screws. The aluminum back cover blocks access, but is removable if you must get a screwdriver on these.
While we thought we did pretty well with the wiring, even what you see done here at the left is too much, and did cause us to have to rethink it, because the door kept popping back off. Other than that, the large hole aligns well where most do not with this motherboard, and would give us plenty of access to remove or place a backplate.
After a bit of a rewire, and getting the panels to fit as needed, we now have the Pandora full of gear, and ready to test.
As we power up the Pandora and the fans spool to their maximum, we found that outside of a distance of a foot, the chassis is nearly inaudible. Inside of that foot, you can just register the fans in the 25dB range. Also, the power button is LED backlit, showing the PC has power, and we caught the HDD activity LED in the reset button.
The last thing we noticed when powering up the Pandora is that after the system boots and powers the USB connection, this white BitFenix Logo appears near the top through the black plastic. Of course, we can change this to anything we want to, but this is the most fitting look in our opinion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni