8k Random Read/Write
Many server workloads rely heavily upon 8k performance, and we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our server workloads also test 8k performance with various mixed read/write distributions.
At 80%, the PBlaze3L averages 285,564 IOPS at 256 OIO, and scores slightly higher with 100% utilization at 288,563 IOPS. The Intel averages 275,367 IOPS, the FlashMAX II averages 207,859 IOPS, and the Micron P420m takes a lead to top the chart at 387,785 IOPS. The Memblaze3L rivals the excellent scaling from the P3700 in the middle ranges.
The Micron P420m takes the performance crown under the heaviest workloads, but the PBlaze3L distinguishes itself with great performance in our Latency-v-IOPS chart.
The Memblaze Pblaze3L averages 62,023 IOPS at 256 OIO with 80% of capacity utilization, and 32,717 IOPS with 100% utilization. The Intel DC P3700 averages 66,082 IOPS, the P420m hits 79,633 IOPS, and the FlashMAX II tops out at a speed of 59,279 IOPS. The PBlaze3L offers very consistent performance in both performance modes.
The PBlaze3L offers solid performance in this test.
The PBlaze3L takes a big lead in mixed 8k random workloads.
The PBlaze3L provides excellent latency and performance in mixed random workloads.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft sees 32GB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- SpaceX successfully lands second Falcon 9 in 48 hours
- Nintendo expected to double current fiscal year profits
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller