Accessories and Documentation
As the outer packaging alluded to, we do get a nice set of goodies to go with the Grid+. There are five zip ties, a twenty-five inch USB cable, a fourteen inch power lead, and at the bottom, a pair of twelve inch three-pin female to four-pin male Y-splitter cables, all of which is either naturally black, or has a rubberized sleeve over it to blend into the build.
The manual folds out into a twelve square sheet of paper that begins by noting what is included in the box. The manual then shows how to make the connections, and offers location ideas for its placement. Once that is done, it states that you should download the CAM software, and enjoy the time spent adding this handy little piece of tech to your build. On top of that, there is a trouble shooting guide, a whole section on how to work the software, and information on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and NZXT Grid+ Fan Hub]
- Page 3 [Accessories and Documentation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- NASA shows Mars 2020 rover concept
- Microsoft Studios now named MS Studios Global Publishing
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017
- FSP unveils new Industrial and Gaming power solutions at COMPUTEX 2017
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s