Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN to LAN throughput peaked at 952.38 Mbps, just over the 952.34 Mbps the R7000 achieved, and matching the DLink 880L.
WAN to LAN came in at 952.38 Mbps, once again matching the result we received from the DLink 880L.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
Moving over to wireless throughput, we start with the 2.4GHz band. The E8350 came in at 124 Mbps, utilizing 20MHz, while 40MHz increased throughput slightly to 149 Mbps.
5GHz performance was quite surprising. In fact, the last time we tested a AC2400 solution, the RT-87U, that router topped this chart; yet again we have the latest solution (now from Linksys) taking over at 470 Mbps. Moving to the 40Mhz band, the E8350 took over the top spot with results coming in at 355 Mbps, while the 20 MHz band offered 143 Mbps at its peak.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience