When setting up the E8350, you have the option to choose Linksys Connect, or setup via the manual method.
For those that have used a Linksys solution in the past, this menu should look familiar. The basic setup screen allows you to adjust settings for the DHCP server, and the WAN connection.
By default, the E8350 uses Wi-Fi protected setup, so to get to this menu you must use the manual option available at the top. Once you get into the wireless menu, you can change all options pertaining to the 2.4 and 5GHz bands. Security options, along with additional wireless features, are included in their own sub menu.
Looking over the Security tab, we find options for the SPI firewall and internet filter.
The Storage menu allows you to setup any external solution you have plugged into the E8350.
Over on the access policy, parents can setup control to limit the time children can spend on the internet.
Next, we have the Port Forward menu, which allows single port forwarding, or triggering along with DMZ and QoS settings.
The Administration menu allows you to change the router password, setup remote access, and UPnP, among others.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4