When setting up the E8350, you have the option to choose Linksys Connect, or setup via the manual method.
For those that have used a Linksys solution in the past, this menu should look familiar. The basic setup screen allows you to adjust settings for the DHCP server, and the WAN connection.
By default, the E8350 uses Wi-Fi protected setup, so to get to this menu you must use the manual option available at the top. Once you get into the wireless menu, you can change all options pertaining to the 2.4 and 5GHz bands. Security options, along with additional wireless features, are included in their own sub menu.
Looking over the Security tab, we find options for the SPI firewall and internet filter.
The Storage menu allows you to setup any external solution you have plugged into the E8350.
Over on the access policy, parents can setup control to limit the time children can spend on the internet.
Next, we have the Port Forward menu, which allows single port forwarding, or triggering along with DMZ and QoS settings.
The Administration menu allows you to change the router password, setup remote access, and UPnP, among others.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99