Linksys E8350 AC2400 Wireless Router
Packaging for the E8350 features an image of the router centered on the front, and marketing information is listed below, outlining a few features of the router.
The rear of the box has a chart on the right to aide in your purchasing decision.
Opening up the packaging, we found everything tucked away in its own place. The router is covered with styrene to protect it during shipping.
Scope of delivery includes the external antennas, power adapter, Ethernet cable, and an installation disk.
The E8350 uses the consumer line as part of its design. Here we have the standard black and grey appearance with no LEDs viewable from the front.
The rear of the router houses two of the antenna connections, along with the USB 3.0, eSATA, and gigabit ports. To the far right, we have the WPS, reset, and power input.
The internals of the router are largely shielded. In the center, we have the Quantenna chipset, and DRAM package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4