Linksys E8350 AC2400 Wireless Router
Packaging for the E8350 features an image of the router centered on the front, and marketing information is listed below, outlining a few features of the router.
The rear of the box has a chart on the right to aide in your purchasing decision.
Opening up the packaging, we found everything tucked away in its own place. The router is covered with styrene to protect it during shipping.
Scope of delivery includes the external antennas, power adapter, Ethernet cable, and an installation disk.
The E8350 uses the consumer line as part of its design. Here we have the standard black and grey appearance with no LEDs viewable from the front.
The rear of the router houses two of the antenna connections, along with the USB 3.0, eSATA, and gigabit ports. To the far right, we have the WPS, reset, and power input.
The internals of the router are largely shielded. In the center, we have the Quantenna chipset, and DRAM package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software