CINEBENCH is a real-world, cross platform test suite that evaluates your computer's performance capabilities. The test scenario uses all of your system's processing power to render a photorealistic 3D scene. This scene makes use of various different algorithms to stress all available processor cores. You can also run this test with a single-core mode to give a single-core rating.
Here we are looking at our Cinebench 11.5 tests; the X10DAi shows a good score. The X10DAi has good BIOS optimization for performance in this test.
The X10DAi has a slightly higher score in Cinebench R15, which shows very good performance optimization.
wPrime is a leading multi-threaded benchmark for x86 processors that tests your processor performance. This is a great test to use to rate the system speed; it also works as a stress test to see how well the system's cooling is performing.
In wPrime, the X10DAi has a slightly slower score. As we said before, these small score adjustments are not much to be concerned about with these tests.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court