EK Supremacy EVO Clear CSQ Copper/Plexi CPU Water Block
Fresh out of the sealed bag, we see the Supremacy EVO Clear CSQ has eliminated all of the rings, and has a polished finish this time. The inlet and outlets are clearly marked, positioned horizontally, and are G1/4 threaded. The blue circle is actually a film protecting the brushed aluminum logo underneath it.
The top and bottom edges of the Plexi top are smooth and flat, but as we look at the right side of the Plexi, we see that the Supremacy EVO naming has been cut right into the top.
The left edge of the Plexi top has two 3mm holes drilled into it, one near the top, and another near the bottom, to give users the option of LED illuminating this clear top.
As we flip the block over, we see that EKWB is still using the large cover to protect the finish of the base and make sure oxidation does not occur in the box.
Under that sticker, we find a very finely polished and very smooth copper base. The area where the reflection of the thumbscrew shows on the surface is the high point of the block, as it is slightly convex. The angle used from the center follows all the way to the edge, until the bevel is reached.
After the removal of the four black painted, copper screws, we can see the micro channels cut into the base. This is the same design as the one cut into the base of the original Supremacy, and of course, the thick o-ring is what seals the block top to the bottom.
Looking inside of the Plexi top, the first thing we notice is the steel jet plate that can be swapped out for another one in the kit, depending on the CPU used under it.
Going even further, we find that not only is there an option to change the jet plate, but there is also a removable insert that can also be swapped out to allow for variations in flow needed for specific sockets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [EK Supremacy EVO Clear CSQ Copper/Plexi CPU Water Block]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- Far Cry 5 release date announced with new trailer
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017