EK Supremacy EVO Clear CSQ Copper/Plexi CPU Water Block
Fresh out of the sealed bag, we see the Supremacy EVO Clear CSQ has eliminated all of the rings, and has a polished finish this time. The inlet and outlets are clearly marked, positioned horizontally, and are G1/4 threaded. The blue circle is actually a film protecting the brushed aluminum logo underneath it.
The top and bottom edges of the Plexi top are smooth and flat, but as we look at the right side of the Plexi, we see that the Supremacy EVO naming has been cut right into the top.
The left edge of the Plexi top has two 3mm holes drilled into it, one near the top, and another near the bottom, to give users the option of LED illuminating this clear top.
As we flip the block over, we see that EKWB is still using the large cover to protect the finish of the base and make sure oxidation does not occur in the box.
Under that sticker, we find a very finely polished and very smooth copper base. The area where the reflection of the thumbscrew shows on the surface is the high point of the block, as it is slightly convex. The angle used from the center follows all the way to the edge, until the bevel is reached.
After the removal of the four black painted, copper screws, we can see the micro channels cut into the base. This is the same design as the one cut into the base of the original Supremacy, and of course, the thick o-ring is what seals the block top to the bottom.
Looking inside of the Plexi top, the first thing we notice is the steel jet plate that can be swapped out for another one in the kit, depending on the CPU used under it.
Going even further, we find that not only is there an option to change the jet plate, but there is also a removable insert that can also be swapped out to allow for variations in flow needed for specific sockets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [EK Supremacy EVO Clear CSQ Copper/Plexi CPU Water Block]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup