Benchmarks - iSCSI Workload Latency
iSCSI Enterprise Latency Summary
The latency is very low in all of the iSCSI workloads as well. In the Web Server test, the latency is nearly nonexistent.
Workload Power Consumption
We level the playing field in our power consumption test by using a single Seagate NAS 4TB HDD in each system during the test. This allows us to test the power consumption of the NAS, and not the amount of HDDs in it. It also allows us to test different drive count systems, and still compare the power consumption from the server and not the drives.
There are four tests, but each test section has a load and a cool down idle. The load portion is at the start of each section, and the idle is the second half.
You might think that since the Netgear ReadyNAS RN716X delivers higher performance in our iSCSI workloads, that it would use more power. That is actually not the case. The two most power hungry systems, Thecus N8900 and Thecus N8810U-G, use redundant power supplies, so we expected those systems to use more power. On the other hand, the Thecus N7710-G is a single PSU system like the Netgear RN716X, but still uses more power than the Netgear RN716X.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99