AIDA64 memory bandwidth benchmarks (Memory Read, Memory Write, and Memory Copy) measure the maximum achievable memory data transfer bandwidth.
AIDA64 memory tests show the P300 using has good memory bandwidth with Dual-Channel memory. Higher speed memory sticks would help to improve memory bandwidth.
Intel Optimized LINPACK Benchmark is a generalization of the LINPACK 1000 benchmark. It solves a dense (real*8) system of linear equations (Ax=b), measures the amount of time it takes to factor and solve the system, converts that time into a performance rate, and tests the results for accuracy.
Linpack is a measure of a computer's floating-point rate of execution ability, and measured in GFlops (Floating-point Operations per Second), ten-billion FLOPS = ten GFLOPS.
Linpack is a very heavy compute application that can take advantage of the new AVX2 instruction. As it puts a very high load on the system, it is also a good stress test program.
The E3-1276 v3 processors have very good bandwidth results that are relative to all Haswell CPUs tested here. Peaking at slightly over 186 GFlops shows a very strong processor IMC and memory setup also. We are very pleased with the P300 Workstation's Linpack results.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Packaging]
- Page 2 [Specifications and Layout]
- Page 3 [BIOS and Bundled Software]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [System and CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [UnixBench 5.1.3 and SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 9 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel