For those who have been hiding in a closet for the past few years, Thermaltake has become a force to be reckoned with in the realms of cooling. It doesn't matter whether you're looking to cool the processor, memory, hard drive, system or whatever; Thermaltake likely has something to handle the task. Some are better than others, of course, but cooling has long been a strong point for this company.
Lately, however, they have begun delving into other areas. Enclosures have become a popular line as well as a few other specialty items. Today we look at another of their newcomer line; the SilverRiver 3.5" HDD Enclosure. But it isn't just a little cooler for the hard drive. It allows you to take that spare drive sitting on the shelf and attach it to your system externally.
So have a seat and relax as we see how well this concept works, and more importantly to the enthusiast in us, how well it handles data transfers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Thermaltake SilverRiver - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Thermaltake SilverRiver - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Thermaltake SilverRiver - Page 3 [Installation Notes]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 teased, to be unveiled very soon
- EVGA's GeForce GTX 1080 Superclocked ACX 3.0 spotted, looks awesome
- ZOTAC's new GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! spotted, a new record breaker?
- PS4K upgrades 'absolutely' required to run VR on PS4 says, dev
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition