Accessories and Documentation
The majority of the provided cooler mounting hardware is shown here. The top row shows the AMD and Intel spacers for the top of the motherboard, and the screws with springs on them to mount the cooler into those spacers. In the middle we have small screws for mounting the AMD or Intel brackets to the cooler, then there are the screws that go through the plate and secure the spacers, and four plastic washers to isolate the board and the spacers. At the bottom we have spacers for LGA2011 and 2011 V3 that screw directly into the socket brackets.
In this image, we have the universal backplate that is cut to fit Intel in two ways, and its isolated for AMD and Intel with black plastic pads applied to both sides. At the top there is a pair of Intel brackets that attach to the cooler's base, and at the bottom there is a pair for AMD mounting.
The provided instruction sheet shows various renderings of the included bits, and how to install the cooler. However, there is very little text to go with the images, and the images are small and tough to figure out at times. We are also given a small tube of Evercool thermal compound, and four fan clips.
The last thing left in the box to show is the 120mm fan that cools the tower. We are given a black and white, seven blade fan with a prismatic sticker on the hub that changes colors depending on the angle. To power the fan there is plenty of wire that terminates in a four-pin connection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Evercool Venti HPQ-12025 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller