After grabbing and downloading the driver, we installed it, and opened it up to find this. Across the top you select which profile to adjust first, and then move to the main body to reassign keys on the left, or name and assign programs to the profile in use on the right.
After clicking on any of the boxes to assign the keys, this window pops up. It allows you to set the type of use, like standard functions, or Macros and such, and even allows you to pick from a list of predefined mouse functions. This also offers the option to add keyboard controls to your buttons as well.
As for programming the Macros, simply click the box on the main page to get the manager window. Here you can do everything from creating and naming new Macros to importing and exporting old ones. It also offers all the delays and abilities needed for more complex combinations.
If you click on the Performance box on the main window, this is what you are able to address. Since there are four DPI levels, you simply select which of them you are setting at the top. You can then adjust the slider to anything between 100 and 5700 DPI, whatever fits your needs. There is the ability to offset the axis control, changed the LOD, and even address the polling rates.
After clicking on the last box, the Lighting Option box, we are given this smaller window. Here, each of the zones can be turned on or off. The honeycomb at the front and the scroll wheel will stay solid when illuminated, but the Battle Dragon will always pulse on and off if illumination is enabled there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Ventus Ambidextrous Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ventus]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A official: 16MP camera and low price
- Final Fantasy XV PC recommends GTX 1080 Ti
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Age of Empires IV announced
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 will debut with the Galaxy S9?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience