After grabbing and downloading the driver, we installed it, and opened it up to find this. Across the top you select which profile to adjust first, and then move to the main body to reassign keys on the left, or name and assign programs to the profile in use on the right.
After clicking on any of the boxes to assign the keys, this window pops up. It allows you to set the type of use, like standard functions, or Macros and such, and even allows you to pick from a list of predefined mouse functions. This also offers the option to add keyboard controls to your buttons as well.
As for programming the Macros, simply click the box on the main page to get the manager window. Here you can do everything from creating and naming new Macros to importing and exporting old ones. It also offers all the delays and abilities needed for more complex combinations.
If you click on the Performance box on the main window, this is what you are able to address. Since there are four DPI levels, you simply select which of them you are setting at the top. You can then adjust the slider to anything between 100 and 5700 DPI, whatever fits your needs. There is the ability to offset the axis control, changed the LOD, and even address the polling rates.
After clicking on the last box, the Lighting Option box, we are given this smaller window. Here, each of the zones can be turned on or off. The honeycomb at the front and the scroll wheel will stay solid when illuminated, but the Battle Dragon will always pulse on and off if illumination is enabled there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Ventus Ambidextrous Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ventus]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications