After grabbing and downloading the driver, we installed it, and opened it up to find this. Across the top you select which profile to adjust first, and then move to the main body to reassign keys on the left, or name and assign programs to the profile in use on the right.
After clicking on any of the boxes to assign the keys, this window pops up. It allows you to set the type of use, like standard functions, or Macros and such, and even allows you to pick from a list of predefined mouse functions. This also offers the option to add keyboard controls to your buttons as well.
As for programming the Macros, simply click the box on the main page to get the manager window. Here you can do everything from creating and naming new Macros to importing and exporting old ones. It also offers all the delays and abilities needed for more complex combinations.
If you click on the Performance box on the main window, this is what you are able to address. Since there are four DPI levels, you simply select which of them you are setting at the top. You can then adjust the slider to anything between 100 and 5700 DPI, whatever fits your needs. There is the ability to offset the axis control, changed the LOD, and even address the polling rates.
After clicking on the last box, the Lighting Option box, we are given this smaller window. Here, each of the zones can be turned on or off. The honeycomb at the front and the scroll wheel will stay solid when illuminated, but the Battle Dragon will always pulse on and off if illumination is enabled there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Ventus Ambidextrous Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ventus]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel