Jedi Knight II
Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast is an OpenGL game that many have been waiting for. It has much improved graphics over its predecessor. It fully supports advanced shaders, as well as very high texture resolutions and effects. There is one demo included in the multi-player section that is good for benchmarking use.
Jedi Knight doesn't push today's latest hardware as hard as it can; this shows the ECS to gain its ground back.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ECS PF1 Deluxe Photon - Page 1 [Introduction]
- ECS PF1 Deluxe Photon - Page 2 [Specifications]
- ECS PF1 Deluxe Photon - Page 3 [Features]
- ECS PF1 Deluxe Photon - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- ECS PF1 Deluxe Photon - Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark04]
- ECS PF1 Deluxe Photon - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- ECS PF1 Deluxe Photon - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Aquamark3]
- ECS PF1 Deluxe Photon - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Halo PC]
- ECS PF1 Deluxe Photon - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- ECS PF1 Deluxe Photon - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- ECS PF1 Deluxe Photon - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology