Accessories and Documentation
Along with the keyboard (in fact found directly under the keyboard in the box), we find all of the literature that Tt eSPORTS sends along with the Poseidon ZX. There is the quick install guide that shows mostly what the box described to us, points out the multifunctional keys, and pretty much says plug it in and go to town. As for the warranty insert, it is pretty useless. While it does show what is and is not covered, it describes a two-year warranty for keyboards, but that is for rubber dome boards, as Tt eSPORTS' mechanical boards offer a five-year warranty.
I mentioned a small box with goodies in it, and this is part of what we found. There is a nine-key set of red key caps that can be installed on the WASD and arrow keys, and a red Battle Dragon key that is intended for use on the Escape key, but could be used on any of the smaller keys. These keys are molded in white to allow for the LED lighting to pass through, and are painted red on the outside, so they will likely wear out over time, as the coating does not seem very thick here.
Since there is a supplied set of optional key caps, it is only right that they also include a key puller tool. This is the same puller we found with the METALCAPS kit, and again, take it easy on the key caps as this puller is just slightly thicker than the access to remove the key caps. It works very well at pulling the caps, it just takes some finesse and wiggling to get the tool on the caps properly before pulling upwards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Illuminated Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience