We all have a little LAN nature inside of us and who doesn't want to carry their important computer gear with ease and style. We have only touched the surface of the GearGrip range as there is a truck load more available for normal tower cases, CRT monitors and even a notebook harness.
You can really tell that this product is made in the United States as the quality is much nicer then some of the cheaper feeling harnesses we've received in the past for testing with cases like the Lanboy from Antec or the harness that comes with the DFI Lanparty series of motherboards.
Without a word of a lie, this stuff is simple great and we would recommend it to anyone but like any niche product, a fairly high price tag comes with it. Being made in the United States doesn't help the price tag either as it costs more to produce. This said, the old saying, "You get what you pay for" comes into play and there is no denying that you are really getting some high quality harness gear here - I'd almost consider rock climbing with it I had that much faith in it.
Availability in major countries should be good
Partner of Everglide
Can order direct from GearGrip.com
A little pricey
Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editors Choice Award
- If you're in Australia and interested in becoming part of the GearGrip craze, we have organized a deal withWebber4, if you mention the above review you can receive a 5% discount on your GearGrip. More information can be found here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel