17" LCD Harness
What good is being able to carry your computer easily when you can't carry your monitor around with the same ease? Well, we don't expect you to have to worry about that since we organized to have a look at the GearGrip 17" LCD harness as well. The 17" LCD is one of the more common monitor sizes among gamers for two reasons - they are one of the better valued LCDs and these days thanks to companies like Samsung, they have an extremely low MS response time.
The LCD Shield harness comes in a few different sizes and a few different colors (Blue/Black, Red/Black and the one we have here today Silver/Black) depending on what size LCD you have. They are available in small, medium and large. Small is designed for 15"-16" LCDs, Medium for 17" - 19" and Large for 19" - 21" LCDs. As we mentioned, the particular one we are looking at here is the medium one to help accommodate our 17" LCD.
The front of the panel has a thin film between the padded layers of fabric to help protect the front of the screen from being damaged - as we all know, when you're driving around from LAN to LAN, they can get knocked easily enough.
The back of the unit has a place for the power supply and a little Velcro strap so you can place your cables in there. Our particular LCD doesn't have a separate power supply so you could use the little bag for something else like your mouse or another power cable.
If you thought the installation on the Micro LT harness was easy, then you will be happy to find that the LCD harness is easier again. You simply lay the LCD on top of the protected layer and move the straps around the back and clip them together, which is done without too much hassle at all.
We then used the Velcro strap for our VGA and power cable and there you have it, we are now carrying our LCD around without much effort at all. We gave the LCD a bit of a swing around to make sure it wasn't going anywhere and thankfully it didn't fly out from under us into the our testing bench.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- Nintendo NX has a 60% chance at succeeding, says analyst
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'
- F1 2015: 'RACING AS CHAMPIONS' AHEAD OF THE 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
- Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems - Nov. 26, 2015