Samsung SM843T Internals
The Samsung SM843T comes in the 2.5" and 1.8" form factor with a 7.2mm z-height, and the traditionally spartan Samsung livery.
The construction of the SM843T is fairly simple, with no thermal pads. The PCB is held within the case by an additional four fasteners.
The 480GB SM843T features 8 x 21nm 64Gb MLC packages. The rear of the PCB is bare, with the exception of the tantalum capacitors used for host power-loss protection.
The tri-core S4LN021X01-8030 MDX controller powers the SSD, and is flanked by a 512MB package of DDR2 SDRAM.
The robust power fail system comes via the Tantalum capacitors and SPOR (Sudden Power Off and Recovery) firmware enhancements.
Samsung SM843T Specifications
The SM843T is listed with the MZ7WD480HAGM-00003 part number.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Samsung SM843T Internals and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System and Methodology]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 4k Random Read/Write]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 8k Random Read/Write]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 128k Sequential Read/Write]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Database/OLTP and Web Server]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Email Server]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI says AMD Radeon RX Vega 'needs a lot of power'
- Titanfall 2 enjoys strong 1 million MAU count
- WB Games opens New York studio for live service support
- Dynasty Warriors 9 goes open world with new combo system
- BlackBerry might unveil another smartphone soon
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced