Specifications of the Zen ST62K XPC
Dimension: (L)280*(W)190*(H)170 2.1Kg (N.W.) 5.2Kg (G.W.)
Front Panel: USB * 2,&" Line in * 1, Line out * 1, MIC * 1
Back Panel: PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse * 1, USB * 2, 1394a * 2, SPDIF -out port, SPDIF -in port, TV-out Port * 1, RJ45 * 1, CMOS button, DC power outlet, VGA port, COM port
Extension Bay: 5.25" * 1, 3.5" * 2
Mainboard Form Factor: Shuttle Form Factor
CPU: Socket 478 Pentium 4 & Celeron 400/533/800MHz FSB
North Bridge: ATI RS300
South Bridge: IXP150
Memory: Dual Channel DDR 200/266/333/400 * 2
VGA: Integrate high performance ATI Radeon 9100
Audio: Realtek ALC 650 6 channel audio
Expansion Slot: PCI * 1
IDE interface: ATA-100
Accessory: I.C.E. Technology CPU heat-pipe, 2 x HDD Cable,1 x CD-ROM Cable, Screws, Twin Adhesive
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro runs 'hot enough to cook an egg'
- Resident Evil 7 FPS uncapped on PC, settings revealed
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand