We have been fortunate enough to have a look at an extremely large array of Shuttle gear which has mainly consisted of their Small Form Factor cases. Shuttle's range of SFF computers really have such a large number of uses that you could never really have too many of them - they all do something better then the other in small ways.
Shuttle has really made a good mark in the wonderful world of Small Form Factors but it comes to the point where you have to do something different. Really up until recently all Shuttle did was insert a new motherboard in the same case which had a slightly different color. The most they changed was the position of the power button and reset button as well as some moving around of the front ports. While they have a good thing going it was time to expand a little and do something a bit different to help the company cater for a greater range of consumers.
The Zen is that something different - it's your typical XPC which has been shrunk with a few little changes. For the moment we will have a look at some of the more specific specifications on this SFF and have a closer look into some of the more important ones. The Zen series of XPC systems introduces a new method of power and size thinking for Shuttle; let's take a closer look at the changes of the Zen ST62K XPC based on ATI's Radeon 9100 IGP chipset from the regular XPC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards