In usual BitFenix flare, the packaging consists of black screen printing on a plain cardboard box. Of course, the BitFenix logo is large and in charge. At the bottom we find the Phenom Mini-ITX naming, and below that we see the BitFenix web address.
With a small logo, and the chassis name above the handle, it offers a bit of room to see the front and top of the chassis in a rendering in the middle. This leaves room at the bottom for the specifications chart.
On the back we find three printed drawings of the chassis with mention of the SofTouch, USB 3.0 connectivity, 330mm GPU support, and that it comes with the removable and reversible FlexCage.
With all of the bases covered for what we should expect to see inside, there is room left on this side of the box for the small stickers at the bottom that show the chassis part number, and what color chassis is inside the box. Another thing we noticed that you cannot tell from images is this chassis is considerably heavier than the Prodigy.
With such a small chassis to begin with, being wrapped in a liner is expected, and this will help protect the paint and the SofTouch coating. The Styrofoam end caps are very thick, and really dense. All of this protective packaging delivers the Phenom Mini-ITX chassis to us in pristine condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017