Within the case we also get some rails which helps make the instillation of drives a lot easier. As you can see from the picture below, you get more then enough to fill up the case with hard drives and CD-ROMs and even floppy drive.
With the rails installed on the drive, you simply slide the drive straight into the space for your hard drives. Removing and installing drives can literally be completed in seconds!
When it comes to motherboard installation, we did have our doubts - personally I am a great fan of the motherboard tray and Lian Li has done wonders with it for years now. Since the Z-Alien didn't have one to speak of, we didn't expect it to go as smoothly as it did. Thanks to the length of the case, you can really get in the case with ease and move around with freedom. You don't get a true feeling and understanding for how big the case is until you start installing everything.
The overall case installation isn't too bad a task and all things considered, the Z-Alien does an excellent job of making installation a breeze without the use of the motherboard. Top marks for this section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform