Within the case we also get some rails which helps make the instillation of drives a lot easier. As you can see from the picture below, you get more then enough to fill up the case with hard drives and CD-ROMs and even floppy drive.
With the rails installed on the drive, you simply slide the drive straight into the space for your hard drives. Removing and installing drives can literally be completed in seconds!
When it comes to motherboard installation, we did have our doubts - personally I am a great fan of the motherboard tray and Lian Li has done wonders with it for years now. Since the Z-Alien didn't have one to speak of, we didn't expect it to go as smoothly as it did. Thanks to the length of the case, you can really get in the case with ease and move around with freedom. You don't get a true feeling and understanding for how big the case is until you start installing everything.
The overall case installation isn't too bad a task and all things considered, the Z-Alien does an excellent job of making installation a breeze without the use of the motherboard. Top marks for this section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched