BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS, you're initially greeted with the EZ Mode version of the BIOS. While you've got a few options here, you'll more than likely want to head into the advanced area of the BIOS to really get down and dirty with it. However, if you're looking at doing a bit of basic overclocking, you can simply press the F11 button and use the EZ Tuning Wizard.
If you do hit the F7 button and head into the Advanced Mode, you'll more than likely be heading straight to the Ai Tweaker section of the BIOS. Here you'll find all of the overclocking options that you've become accustomed to seeing. You can overclock via XMP, or you can do it manually like we'll be doing today. We'll take a closer look at just how we went about the overclock when we move to the next page.
Moving through the rest of the BIOS, you can see all the standard options that you'd expect here. We've got our monitoring area to check the temperature of key components, along with our main boot selection. The other main place you may head to is the Tool section, which is where we flash the BIOS and save our overclock settings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design