Corsair Carbide Series Air 240 Micro-ATX Chassis
In our instance, the front of the Air 240 consists of a bold arctic white used to make the angles, large flat surfaces, and even the bars that section off the six bands of black mesh off to the left. There is a logo and name plate in the middle of the mesh, and in the middle of the flatter right side, the front I/O panel is in easy reach.
From left to right, the front I/O panel consists of the reset button, the HDD activity LED, backlit power button, 3.5mm microphone and headphone jacks, and it ends with a pair of USB 3.0 ports. As for the LEDs, both the power button's backlight and the HDD activity LED are bright white to match.
The same design we saw gracing the front of the Air 240 is also found at the top of the chassis, only without the logo and I/O panel.
The left side of the chassis has very little steel left in its panel due to the enormous size of the window offered here. The window is tinted, so you may want to ponder lighting to take advantage of what will be a great view of some hardware.
The back has a lot going on. At the top there is an access cover to the left that allows access to the 3.5" HDD trays. To its right is the rear I/O opening, which is flanked to its right with room for a pair of 80mm fans. At the bottom we find the PSU location to the left, and on the right there are four expansion slots to fill.
Rather than leaving the right side of the chassis with a plain side panel, Corsair opted to offer a wide expanse of mesh here. This mesh allows the PSU to breathe at the back, has a 120mm fan location near the front, which is also covered with a magnetic plastic dust filter.
As we look at what we refer to as the bottom, we see the same six stripes we saw on the front and top. Without feet at this point, we could consider this a side, and put the feet on the right side we just saw, giving more of a test bench look to this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Carbide Series Air 240 Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Carbide Series Air 240]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- Uber suspends self-driving car tech after Arizona crash
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse