Accessories and Documentation
Part of the gear that comes along with the ES-87 is a metallic logo that you can apply anywhere you see fit, or you could leave it off all together. There is the key puller off to the left, but the right side offers keys to reset the keyboard if you want to swap the left control and caps lock, escape with backtick, or backspace with a backslash via the DIP switches.
We also get a 1.8 meter rubberized USB1.1 to mini-USB to connect the keyboard. If you do not wish to use this keyboard with its native USB connection, you can always add on the supplied USB to PS/2 adapter.
There is also a guide that comes along in the kit; the front of which thanks you for your purchase, and explains a bit about the product you just unboxed. Inside there is information on the contents, specifications, and installation, where they denote there is no driver.
There is a section on the media keys, and just what the Power Mode is all about, but we also see Power Mode is not functional in OSX mode. The rest of the guide offers a section on the DIP switch options, and ends with a use and care section, and information on the two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni