Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
Where most companies take this panel as an opportunity to shove a glamorous image of their product down your throat, with the ES-87, even the product name is missing here. All there is to see is the blue KUL company name displayed here.
On the small right end of the box, we find all of the product information they offer on the box. We find the ES87U-CC-BBB-AL model number, a mention of the inclusion of Cherry MX Clear switches, the keyboard dimensions, a "made in Taiwan" notation, and lastly, the serial number.
Both of the long sides of the box are left entirely black. Even when it comes to this shorter end of the box, we simply see where this keyboard was made, and the Keyed Up Labs web address, which you can visit for more information on the ES-87.
After lifting open the top of the box, we find the ES-87 under the clear PET cover. The keyboard is set higher in the packaging to keep extra goodies and the cable underneath it during transit. With the cover on it, and the side supports to keep it from moving around, our KUL ES-87 arrived in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications