BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS for the first time, you're greeted with the Startup Guide, which gives you some basic options, including what version of the BIOS you want to enter. After you've set this up, you can head into the BIOS as you'd expect.
Once you get out of the Startup Guide, you can head into the BIOS as usual, and you'll find yourself looking at all of the normal options. Looking above, you can see that everything related to overclocking is done within the first three tabs -Frequency, Memory, and Voltage.
Outside of the overclocking options, we move forward and can see all of the other standard options you'd expect to see from your BIOS. Looking above, you can see everything in a fair bit of detail, and if you've used a UEFI BIOS from GIGABYTE recently, you'll feel right at home with this one.
If you're not a fan of all the glitz and glamor, you'll be glad to know that by simply pressing the F2 button, we can head into the Classic View BIOS. Here you'll find everything in that classic view. As always, if you're doing anything overclocking related, then you'll be in the M.I.T. section of the BIOS that gives you all of the standard options you'd expect to see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99