BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS for the first time, you're greeted with the Startup Guide, which gives you some basic options, including what version of the BIOS you want to enter. After you've set this up, you can head into the BIOS as you'd expect.
Once you get out of the Startup Guide, you can head into the BIOS as usual, and you'll find yourself looking at all of the normal options. Looking above, you can see that everything related to overclocking is done within the first three tabs -Frequency, Memory, and Voltage.
Outside of the overclocking options, we move forward and can see all of the other standard options you'd expect to see from your BIOS. Looking above, you can see everything in a fair bit of detail, and if you've used a UEFI BIOS from GIGABYTE recently, you'll feel right at home with this one.
If you're not a fan of all the glitz and glamor, you'll be glad to know that by simply pressing the F2 button, we can head into the Classic View BIOS. Here you'll find everything in that classic view. As always, if you're doing anything overclocking related, then you'll be in the M.I.T. section of the BIOS that gives you all of the standard options you'd expect to see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017