Accessories and Documentation
We found all of these accessories packed into one bag inside of that hardware box. There is a socket and standoffs for Micro-ATX motherboards, rubber grommets for the small storage rack, fan screws, and PSU screws along the top. The bottom offers HDD screws, 2.5" and ODD screws, and a set of longer screws for the motherboard.
We did also find this motherboard speaker, as well as ten tie straps to help manage wiring and keep it out of the way.
Also in the hardware box is a folded up user guide that addresses all of the major points, with clear images and text to aide you in the build process. Tucked inside, we also found this small registration card that needs to be filled out, stamped with postage, and sent away to Deepcool, just in case there are any issues during the warranty period, and you need to make a claim.
The best we can tell you about the warranty period is that it is one to three years, depending on product type, yet no clarification is given as to which time frame applies here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [DeepCool Steam Castle B Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Steam Castle B]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- Titanfall 2 for PC, up to 20% off for Friday's release
- Final Fantasy XV has gone gold, will have online co-op
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications