Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN to LAN throughput peaked at 952Mbps for the 880L, making it the quickest we have tested to date.
WAN to LAN came in at 952 Mbps - top in our charts once again.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
In our 2.4GHz testing, the 880L had a few issues. I was unable to get the router to lock into a specific band, i.e. 20MHz or 40MHz. Setting the unit to auto and placing it just feet from our test system still wouldn't allow it to switch to 40MHz.
We found it was due to the amount of users in the area broadcasting their own signal. One way to mitigate this is to switch the channel 1, but even that doesn't always work.
Moving over to 5GHz, the router opened up a little and produced 414 Mbps on the 80MHz band and 227 Mbps on the 40MHz band.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes