Accessories and Documentation
As we mentioned, we also got a larger box of goodies to show off what Phanteks has in store for us, and the paper on top covers what is in there. With every case shipped, you will find the smaller accessory box containing the goodies you need to continue forward with the build.
The accessory box contains a parts sorter case that has all of your hardware separated for you. Long fan screws, regular fan screws, hardware to mount the additional pieces we have yet to see, motherboard screws, PSU screws, and all of your storage drive screws, are all there.
Also, you can find these two optional plates wrapped up in some thin foam. The one at left is a steep plate with rubber padding to mount a pump onto, and then the plate will screw down onto the HDD rack base; of course, then you are out at least three bays. The plate on the right is made to allow for larger reservoirs (tube-style reservoirs) to also be mounted, as this plate will mount next to the expansion slots.
The last bit that comes with each Enthoo Luxe chassis is this very thick user's manual that takes you from first looks, to included bits of hardware, and right on through the build with great images, and rich text descriptions. It also shows all of the restrictions for the components, and visually indicates what radiators will fit where.
For those of you with the Enthoo Pro, Primo, or the Luxe chassis, you will be pleased to know that Phanteks is also going to start offering extra components. For instance, you can buy a pump bracket for the Pro like the one we just saw, since it does not come with one. Or, what if you have plans for dual loops? They also will ship SSD brackets like the one we found behind the motherboard tray. Since each chassis offers two locations, maybe you would like to use both, and now you can.
Phanteks is also coming out with a standalone fan hub that is PWM controlled, and boasts 30W of power across it. If you plan to water cool, the two extra ports on the supplied fan hub may not be enough to cover your needs. Also, along with the chassis lighting that is built into this Enthoo Luxe (which we will soon show you), we find they are also offering multi-color LED strips that are waterproof, self-adhesive, and can be added on to end to end.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers