Accessories and Documentation
As we mentioned, we also got a larger box of goodies to show off what Phanteks has in store for us, and the paper on top covers what is in there. With every case shipped, you will find the smaller accessory box containing the goodies you need to continue forward with the build.
The accessory box contains a parts sorter case that has all of your hardware separated for you. Long fan screws, regular fan screws, hardware to mount the additional pieces we have yet to see, motherboard screws, PSU screws, and all of your storage drive screws, are all there.
Also, you can find these two optional plates wrapped up in some thin foam. The one at left is a steep plate with rubber padding to mount a pump onto, and then the plate will screw down onto the HDD rack base; of course, then you are out at least three bays. The plate on the right is made to allow for larger reservoirs (tube-style reservoirs) to also be mounted, as this plate will mount next to the expansion slots.
The last bit that comes with each Enthoo Luxe chassis is this very thick user's manual that takes you from first looks, to included bits of hardware, and right on through the build with great images, and rich text descriptions. It also shows all of the restrictions for the components, and visually indicates what radiators will fit where.
For those of you with the Enthoo Pro, Primo, or the Luxe chassis, you will be pleased to know that Phanteks is also going to start offering extra components. For instance, you can buy a pump bracket for the Pro like the one we just saw, since it does not come with one. Or, what if you have plans for dual loops? They also will ship SSD brackets like the one we found behind the motherboard tray. Since each chassis offers two locations, maybe you would like to use both, and now you can.
Phanteks is also coming out with a standalone fan hub that is PWM controlled, and boasts 30W of power across it. If you plan to water cool, the two extra ports on the supplied fan hub may not be enough to cover your needs. Also, along with the chassis lighting that is built into this Enthoo Luxe (which we will soon show you), we find they are also offering multi-color LED strips that are waterproof, self-adhesive, and can be added on to end to end.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz