Inside the Enthoo Luxe Continued
With the cover now gone, we see there is a large opening with a grommet at the back to get the wiring out and behind the tray. On the floor, we find plenty of ventilation and fan mounting potential, but we also find six dense foam pads to support and isolate the power supply.
Inside of the rear panel we find the 140mm fan that requires a three-pin connection for power. Below that, we also see that there are thumbscrews holding in the expansion slot covers.
Behind the tray, Phanteks has pre-wired the chassis if you wish to go with what is here. There are also eight Velcro straps to tidy things, a fan hub in the middle, and a 2.5" drive tray to the right, which can also be installed lower, twisted on its side.
At this point we figured: Why not? So we went ahead and removed some thumbscrews, and slid out the HDD racks. Since we were in removal mode, we also took a dozen or so screws out, and got rid of the 5.25" bays as well. This now affords us a clear view of the 200mm fan supplied here.
Of course, there are shorter wires like the fan leads, and a pair of SATA power leads -one for the lighting, and one for the fan hub, which were both too short for this image. For those that need to make longer runs, we find plenty of cable for the front panel buttons and lights; the native USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HD audio are also long enough to get where intended, and still have some slack.
The front bezel does come off easily, but there are two lighting leads that need to be disconnected to get it completely free, and it is the same for the top cover. We find the covers are clipped in, and there is ample mesh for a good intake. On the front of the chassis, we find the mounting setup and options for the fans.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- 'Stranger Things' director talks bigger, darker season 2
- Samsung's new Galaxy S8 looks amazing in leaked videos
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017