Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Full-Tower Chassis
The front bezel is made mostly of aluminium, and it has been blasted to give it a rough texture. Within it, there are four bay covers at the top, with the uppermost bay cover lifting up to expose the front I/O panel, and the LED light button. Rather than a full mesh section at the bottom, in the Luxe, we have a thick aluminium panel to add a bit of style.
The top of the chassis offers the power button and power LED right near the front, while the rest of the top offers this large mesh panel that latches at the back, and is easily removable for access.
This side of the chassis looks much like the other two. A flat panel with two windows, and body lines that are straight and tight. While right now things may look a bit plain, wait until we power this chassis, and you will see the real styling that this case has in store.
The rear panel offers the adjustable height fan next to the rear I/O panel. Below that, we find well ventilated covers in the eight expansion slots, with mesh and holes for potential reservoir placement. At the bottom we see where the PSU goes, and we can also see the tab for the dust filter.
The right is plainer than the left, but around the top, and down the front, there is the same incorporated lighting that will add some excitement to what would otherwise likely face the wall for most of its life.
Under the chassis, we can see that the thick plastic on both sides is what supports this chassis, and we can see the six small rubber pads are there to give it grip. We can also see that the bottom is completely dust filtered, but it is in two sections; the PSU filter goes out of the back, but the longer filter slides out of the front.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni