128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput.
The Intel DC P3700 delivers 2,392 MB/s at 256 OIO, the HGST FlashMAX II trails with an average of 2,664 MB/s at 256 OIO, and the P420m leads with 3,186 MB/s. The DC P3700 falls quite a bit in this workload, while the P420m flirts with maxing out the PCIe 3.0 bus.
Latency testing shows the P420m holding a substantial advantage with sequential read workloads.
The P420m provides excellent Latency v MB/s performance.
Sequential write performance is important for workloads such as OLTP logs, OLAP, batch processing, and transaction logging.
The DC P3700 stretches its legs and delivers 1,818 MB/s in the sequential write workload. The HGST FlashMAX II writes at 1,091 MB/s at 256 OIO and the P420m brings in the rear with 647 MB/s.
The DC P3700 enjoys a considerable lead in sequential latency.
The DC P3700 distances itself from the pack with all of its performance coming at very low latency.
The DC P3700 scores very well with a 100% write workload, but drops significantly at a 90% write workload. It also encounters some turbulence in the 60-70% range.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league