128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput.
The Intel DC P3700 delivers 2,392 MB/s at 256 OIO, the HGST FlashMAX II trails with an average of 2,664 MB/s at 256 OIO, and the P420m leads with 3,186 MB/s. The DC P3700 falls quite a bit in this workload, while the P420m flirts with maxing out the PCIe 3.0 bus.
Latency testing shows the P420m holding a substantial advantage with sequential read workloads.
The P420m provides excellent Latency v MB/s performance.
Sequential write performance is important for workloads such as OLTP logs, OLAP, batch processing, and transaction logging.
The DC P3700 stretches its legs and delivers 1,818 MB/s in the sequential write workload. The HGST FlashMAX II writes at 1,091 MB/s at 256 OIO and the P420m brings in the rear with 647 MB/s.
The DC P3700 enjoys a considerable lead in sequential latency.
The DC P3700 distances itself from the pack with all of its performance coming at very low latency.
The DC P3700 scores very well with a 100% write workload, but drops significantly at a 90% write workload. It also encounters some turbulence in the 60-70% range.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller