As with all of BitFenix chassis to hit our labs lately, we see the plain brown cardboard with black printing that saves money on something we typically throw away anyways. We see the large BitFenix logo, the Prodigy M naming, and of course, they also display the web address at the bottom.
Spinning the box, we are now looking at the right side, where BitFenix has chosen to apply their product sticker. This gives us the naming of the BFC-PRM-300-WWXKW-RP; if it were black, the W's would be replaced with K's.
The back offers quite a bit when it comes to what gets printed here. BitFenix offers their potential customers knowledge of what is contained inside with three images of the chassis, opened and closed, along with eight key features positioned around them.
On our last panel for the Prodigy M we find one more rendering of the chassis in the middle, and below that is the specifications chart, and it is nearly identical to what we just went over.
In this instance, the Prodigy M comes packaged with foam on the top and bottom. This is to better protect the FyberFlex handles. Along with the thick Styrofoam used in those, a plastic liner under it allowed our Prodigy M to arrive in perfect condition, without a scratch or blemish to be found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Prodigy M Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Prodigy M]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand