As with all of BitFenix chassis to hit our labs lately, we see the plain brown cardboard with black printing that saves money on something we typically throw away anyways. We see the large BitFenix logo, the Prodigy M naming, and of course, they also display the web address at the bottom.
Spinning the box, we are now looking at the right side, where BitFenix has chosen to apply their product sticker. This gives us the naming of the BFC-PRM-300-WWXKW-RP; if it were black, the W's would be replaced with K's.
The back offers quite a bit when it comes to what gets printed here. BitFenix offers their potential customers knowledge of what is contained inside with three images of the chassis, opened and closed, along with eight key features positioned around them.
On our last panel for the Prodigy M we find one more rendering of the chassis in the middle, and below that is the specifications chart, and it is nearly identical to what we just went over.
In this instance, the Prodigy M comes packaged with foam on the top and bottom. This is to better protect the FyberFlex handles. Along with the thick Styrofoam used in those, a plastic liner under it allowed our Prodigy M to arrive in perfect condition, without a scratch or blemish to be found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Prodigy M Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Prodigy M]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood