HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.55
Reading 100% of the user LBAs in 64KB blocks gives us an average score of 443.9 MB/s with the MX100 512GB. This is a little slower than the M500, M550, and many of the other drives on the chart. However, that doesn't mean the MX100 is slow by any means.
Moving over to the sequential write test, the MX100 does better than the M500, and is nearly as fast as the M550 flagship. These days, when you pay more for a SSD, you are buying higher write performance, and more consistent performance under a heavy load. The MX100 is a big step up from the M500 it replaces.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 22.214.171.124
After preconditioning the drive with sequential and random writes, we get to see the sequential performance in a consumer steady state. The MX100 does well here, scoring much better than the M500, and several other value-class SSDs on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available