Lian Li has gone with green and black printing on plain cardboard to package the PC-Q36 in, so they can inject as much of the cost as possible into the actual chassis. We see this is part of the Mini-Q series, and it is the finest quality, made in Taiwan.
While the specifications told us there were four color options, we found that may not be the case at all, since our box offers only two color choices. Underneath the section that indicates the black version is inside of the box, we were also given a condensed specifications chart.
We found that both of the large panels on the box are identical, which keeps packaging costs down even further.
The same thing rings true for the smaller panels as well, and it would be much easier to see if various shipping companies had not covered it almost entirely with stickers and packing slips.
After removing the box, we found there were four Styrofoam caps used to secure the PC-Q36. Even though the caps are thinner and smaller than most companies would use, with the help of the plastic liner, this very light chassis arrived in great shape. You may also notice the brownish color of the front window. This window, and the top panel, ship with protective film on the acrylic to ensure there are no scratches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-Q36 Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-Q36]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience