Accessories and Documentation
Inside of a larger bag, there is a much smaller bag containing what we see here. There are standoffs for smaller motherboards, and six hex-head screws for the PSU, or expansion slots. At the bottom, we find a handful of M3 screws for drive mounting, nine motherboard screws, and six pointed screws with no real assignment.
BitFenix also includes a solid expansion slot cover for the top slot that is blank when the chassis is shipped. We also found four longer zip ties to help strap in the chassis wiring.
The quick installation guide is more of a full manual. The guide describes the parts, shows angles of the chassis and points features out. It even covers all of the basic components, and how they are to be installed into the chassis. Anyone, ranging in experience from a beginner to an experienced system builder, will easily be able to get all their gear into this chassis with the help of this guide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Comrade Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Comrade]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines