Accessories and Documentation
Inside of a larger bag, there is a much smaller bag containing what we see here. There are standoffs for smaller motherboards, and six hex-head screws for the PSU, or expansion slots. At the bottom, we find a handful of M3 screws for drive mounting, nine motherboard screws, and six pointed screws with no real assignment.
BitFenix also includes a solid expansion slot cover for the top slot that is blank when the chassis is shipped. We also found four longer zip ties to help strap in the chassis wiring.
The quick installation guide is more of a full manual. The guide describes the parts, shows angles of the chassis and points features out. It even covers all of the basic components, and how they are to be installed into the chassis. Anyone, ranging in experience from a beginner to an experienced system builder, will easily be able to get all their gear into this chassis with the help of this guide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Comrade Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Comrade]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio