Accessories and Documentation
As we dug into the hardware bag, we found there is quite a bit sent with this cooler. For now, let us start with this. We have the Intel and AMD back plates on the left, the Intel and AMD top plates that go on the head unit, and to the right we have the snap-ring that locks the top plate to the head unit.
Along the top, we also get LGA2011 mounting screws with a universal set next to them for other Intel and AMD sockets, and at far right are the small clips that set the top plates for correct screw alignment. Along the bottom, we have two foam pads with adhesive on both sides to stick the back plates to the motherboard, and at the right, we have inserts for the AMD back plate to give it something to screw into.
To mount the fans, we are given a set of twelve long screws that are already pre-cut to accommodate a 25mm fan and not damage the fins. We are also given eight screws and washers to use to mount the radiator to a chassis by mounting the outer two fans to the chassis, leaving the center one unmounted. Even so, supporting this radiator with eight screws is plenty of security to safely hang this AIO.
With retail kits, there will be an instruction manual, but in our box, all we found was the insert on their warranty information. We also found our kit to be missing one other thing, there is a sleeved triple splitter cable that should be here to allow one fan header to power all three fans on the radiator. Due to the early nature of our review sample, we missed a couple of items, but retail units will include them.
Speaking of fans, here is the trio of near 100CFM monsters. With ratings like that, we expect these to be loud, but we are fond of fans with black frames and white blades like these supplied with the kit are - also all fans are PWM and are powered with a 4-pin connection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99