128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput. The HGST FlashMAX II trails with an average of 2,664 MB/s at 256 OIO, the P420m leads with 3,186 MB/s, and the P320h averages 3,006 MB/s.
Latency testing reveals expected scaling.
The Microns provide excellent Latency v MB/s performance.
The HGST FlashMAX II writes at 1,091 MB/s at 256 OIO, the P320h leads with an impressive 2,007 MB/s, and the P420m brings in the rear with 647 MB/s.
The HGST FlashMAX falls into the middle of the two Micron products, and the P320h exhibits wonderful latency from its SLC.
Write percentage-testing reveals that the FlashMAX II gets tantalizingly close to the P320h in 30 - 60% mixed workloads, but the P320h dominates the chart. The P420m leads in the pure read workload, but falls below the FlashMAX II quickly as we mix in more write activity. The FlashMAX takes the lead in mixed testing once again against its MLC competitor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017