ServerCache provides local I/O acceleration of SAN and DAS volumes. This software automatically detects changing data patterns and manages the cache pool without manual intervention. ServerCache does not disrupt the existing environment and uses multiple methods to reduce the amount of cached data stored to supply maximum performance and endurance.
One of the peripheral benefits of ServerCache is reduction of network traffic. Hosting the majority of hot traffic in the chassis requires less network bandwidth to serve I/O, which in turn improves QoS for other servers connected to the same SAN. The most commonly cached data is random workloads. Alleviating the burden of random access on underlying platter-based architectures also speeds the SAN's performance at other tasks.
ServerCache also offers a robust set of features to tailor the caching algorithms to the needs of the environment. Read Caching (write-through caching) and Write-Back Caching are common functions of caching applications, but Virident also offers Warm Cache upon Reboot, SSD-Optimized Access, Multi-Volume Cache and RAM-only mode.
The web-based GUI provides at-a-glance monitoring of IOPS, throughput, and response times for data traffic and control of cache configurations. Users can monitor and adjust caching techniques based upon performance data.
EnhanceIO Profiler analyzes and interprets data access patterns on the host machine. The profiler compiles this data and intelligently recommends cache configurations and cache capacity. This free utility assists those assessing their cache needs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017