ServerCache provides local I/O acceleration of SAN and DAS volumes. This software automatically detects changing data patterns and manages the cache pool without manual intervention. ServerCache does not disrupt the existing environment and uses multiple methods to reduce the amount of cached data stored to supply maximum performance and endurance.
One of the peripheral benefits of ServerCache is reduction of network traffic. Hosting the majority of hot traffic in the chassis requires less network bandwidth to serve I/O, which in turn improves QoS for other servers connected to the same SAN. The most commonly cached data is random workloads. Alleviating the burden of random access on underlying platter-based architectures also speeds the SAN's performance at other tasks.
ServerCache also offers a robust set of features to tailor the caching algorithms to the needs of the environment. Read Caching (write-through caching) and Write-Back Caching are common functions of caching applications, but Virident also offers Warm Cache upon Reboot, SSD-Optimized Access, Multi-Volume Cache and RAM-only mode.
The web-based GUI provides at-a-glance monitoring of IOPS, throughput, and response times for data traffic and control of cache configurations. Users can monitor and adjust caching techniques based upon performance data.
EnhanceIO Profiler analyzes and interprets data access patterns on the host machine. The profiler compiles this data and intelligently recommends cache configurations and cache capacity. This free utility assists those assessing their cache needs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available