Close up with the ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC Edition
Taking a look at the card, you can see it's not too large, and the dual fan heat sink manages to hang over the back by a decent chunk. Behind the two large fans, you can also see that we have a massive heat sink covering the entire PCB and then some. Unlike higher-end cards, you don't see a whole bunch of copper heat pipes or anything like that coming out of the top of the card. Considering the fact we're dealing with a lower-end GPU here, though, the dual fan setup with a massive heat sink should perform well. We'll see just how well a little later when we get into the testing side of things.
Taking a look around the card, you can see we have just a single 6-Pin PCIe power connector on the card. It's interesting to see that ASUS has chosen to place it towards the front of the card, though, instead of the back. In this position, we would normally see an SLI connector, something that isn't included on this model.
Finishing our look at the ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB OC, we move over to the I/O department where we find a single VGA port alongside a single HDMI port. In between these two ports, you can see we have two Dual-Link DVI-D connectors.
As we've already mentioned a few times, this particular GTX 750 Ti 2GB comes overclocked out of the box. If you're dealing with a reference-clocked version of the card, you will see a core clock of 1020MHz that is then boosted to 1085MHz via NVIDIA's GPU Boost technology. As for the 2GB of GDDR5, that will carry with it a clock speed of 1350MHz, or 5400MHz QDR.
Looking above, you can see that ASUS has pushed the core up to 1072MHz. This is just short of the boosted clock that the reference card offers. With the help of GPU Boost, you can see that our ASUS version is pushed to 1150MHz. As for the 2GB of GDDR5, you can see that like most companies they've chosen to leave that alone as the clock remains at 1350MHz, or 5400MHz QDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Video Card Details and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Sky Diver & Catzilla]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks -Metro Last Light & Nexuiz]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - GRID Autosport]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Temperature & Sound Testing]
- Page 15 [Power Consumption Testing]
- Page 16 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives