Ah, now the true beauty of this enclosure is becoming evident. As noted in the name of the case, the sides and top have been treated with a titanium plating, which delivers a sheen that is very uncommon in computer enclosures. The checkerboard pattern is intentional and offers a contrasting appearance while still maintaining an extraordinary shine.
Looking at the finish from a different angle you can see that even the carpet shows up very well in the titanium coating. Since my photography skills are limited, I can only add that I have yet to see another case that comes close to the luster and shine of this one. It truly is that good.
Moving around to the rear of the case shows us nothing terribly unusual, but that is expected. If it were too out of the ordinary you wouldn't be able to install your mainboard. But there is one thing to make mention of...
That small clip you see above allows for a tool-free entry into the system. Simply slide it down to unlock the clip and upward to secure it again. In keeping with the security of the front panel, you can still place a small locking device under the clip to keep unwanted folks out of the internals.
Finishing off with the exterior we come to the right side of the case. You can see for yourself that the mirror finish goes all the way around.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Opus MT-200 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 2 [Exterior]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 3 [Exterior ~ Continued]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 4 [Interior]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 5 [Interior ~ Continued]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 6 [Installation Notes]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Early copy of No Man's Sky allegedly sold for $1,250
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio