Ah, now the true beauty of this enclosure is becoming evident. As noted in the name of the case, the sides and top have been treated with a titanium plating, which delivers a sheen that is very uncommon in computer enclosures. The checkerboard pattern is intentional and offers a contrasting appearance while still maintaining an extraordinary shine.
Looking at the finish from a different angle you can see that even the carpet shows up very well in the titanium coating. Since my photography skills are limited, I can only add that I have yet to see another case that comes close to the luster and shine of this one. It truly is that good.
Moving around to the rear of the case shows us nothing terribly unusual, but that is expected. If it were too out of the ordinary you wouldn't be able to install your mainboard. But there is one thing to make mention of...
That small clip you see above allows for a tool-free entry into the system. Simply slide it down to unlock the clip and upward to secure it again. In keeping with the security of the front panel, you can still place a small locking device under the clip to keep unwanted folks out of the internals.
Finishing off with the exterior we come to the right side of the case. You can see for yourself that the mirror finish goes all the way around.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Opus MT-200 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 2 [Exterior]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 3 [Exterior ~ Continued]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 4 [Interior]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 5 [Interior ~ Continued]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 6 [Installation Notes]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines