Ah, now the true beauty of this enclosure is becoming evident. As noted in the name of the case, the sides and top have been treated with a titanium plating, which delivers a sheen that is very uncommon in computer enclosures. The checkerboard pattern is intentional and offers a contrasting appearance while still maintaining an extraordinary shine.
Looking at the finish from a different angle you can see that even the carpet shows up very well in the titanium coating. Since my photography skills are limited, I can only add that I have yet to see another case that comes close to the luster and shine of this one. It truly is that good.
Moving around to the rear of the case shows us nothing terribly unusual, but that is expected. If it were too out of the ordinary you wouldn't be able to install your mainboard. But there is one thing to make mention of...
That small clip you see above allows for a tool-free entry into the system. Simply slide it down to unlock the clip and upward to secure it again. In keeping with the security of the front panel, you can still place a small locking device under the clip to keep unwanted folks out of the internals.
Finishing off with the exterior we come to the right side of the case. You can see for yourself that the mirror finish goes all the way around.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Opus MT-200 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 2 [Exterior]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 3 [Exterior ~ Continued]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 4 [Interior]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 5 [Interior ~ Continued]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 6 [Installation Notes]
- Opus MT-200 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched