Accessories and Documentation
Going back to the packaging, we mentioned a tin that was below the mouse, and here it is. As the print suggests, you push down on the top, and expand the side tabs to remove the cap. Inside is a foam block that will hold any excess weights you may wish to omit from the mouse. To close the tin, place the lid on, press on the sides, and the tabs will retract and grab the base of the tin. The seal is relatively tight, so the weights won't accidentally fall out.
We also find a user's manual that will offer you information on everything from button layout and functionality, to a look at the software and beyond. We also find a mini-disk with version 1.0 of their software, which is the latest software version currently offered via download at Zalman.
Since the grip adjustment is what really makes this design unique, there is a section on the grip adjustment to make sure there is no confusion. Here we can see they show you the tool and how to remove it, and they also point out the three locations where you can widen and lengthen the fit of the ZM-GM4.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Knossos ZM-GM4 Professional Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Square Enix could crowdfund the localization of its Japanese games
- DICE adds three new modes, $50 season pass to Star Wars Battlefront
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 NFC/Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS
- GELID Announces the GC-Pro Thermal Compound