Accessories and Documentation
Going back to the packaging, we mentioned a tin that was below the mouse, and here it is. As the print suggests, you push down on the top, and expand the side tabs to remove the cap. Inside is a foam block that will hold any excess weights you may wish to omit from the mouse. To close the tin, place the lid on, press on the sides, and the tabs will retract and grab the base of the tin. The seal is relatively tight, so the weights won't accidentally fall out.
We also find a user's manual that will offer you information on everything from button layout and functionality, to a look at the software and beyond. We also find a mini-disk with version 1.0 of their software, which is the latest software version currently offered via download at Zalman.
Since the grip adjustment is what really makes this design unique, there is a section on the grip adjustment to make sure there is no confusion. Here we can see they show you the tool and how to remove it, and they also point out the three locations where you can widen and lengthen the fit of the ZM-GM4.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Knossos ZM-GM4 Professional Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league