Accessories and Documentation
Going back to the packaging, we mentioned a tin that was below the mouse, and here it is. As the print suggests, you push down on the top, and expand the side tabs to remove the cap. Inside is a foam block that will hold any excess weights you may wish to omit from the mouse. To close the tin, place the lid on, press on the sides, and the tabs will retract and grab the base of the tin. The seal is relatively tight, so the weights won't accidentally fall out.
We also find a user's manual that will offer you information on everything from button layout and functionality, to a look at the software and beyond. We also find a mini-disk with version 1.0 of their software, which is the latest software version currently offered via download at Zalman.
Since the grip adjustment is what really makes this design unique, there is a section on the grip adjustment to make sure there is no confusion. Here we can see they show you the tool and how to remove it, and they also point out the three locations where you can widen and lengthen the fit of the ZM-GM4.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Knossos ZM-GM4 Professional Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE launches the Small Fresh 5
- Google eyeing off massive new complex in San Jose
- World of Tanks running on Xbox One X at 4K
- Uber CEO resigns after months of controversy
- LA Noire might get remastered with first-person, VR mode
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced