Accessories and Documentation
Going back to the packaging, we mentioned a tin that was below the mouse, and here it is. As the print suggests, you push down on the top, and expand the side tabs to remove the cap. Inside is a foam block that will hold any excess weights you may wish to omit from the mouse. To close the tin, place the lid on, press on the sides, and the tabs will retract and grab the base of the tin. The seal is relatively tight, so the weights won't accidentally fall out.
We also find a user's manual that will offer you information on everything from button layout and functionality, to a look at the software and beyond. We also find a mini-disk with version 1.0 of their software, which is the latest software version currently offered via download at Zalman.
Since the grip adjustment is what really makes this design unique, there is a section on the grip adjustment to make sure there is no confusion. Here we can see they show you the tool and how to remove it, and they also point out the three locations where you can widen and lengthen the fit of the ZM-GM4.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Knossos ZM-GM4 Professional Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines