The packaging of the ZM-GM4 is pretty thorough for the limited area a mouse box offers. Of course, we see the mouse front and center, but around it are seven icons denoting features found in the design. At the bottom they address the product naming, and offer the web address, but to the right, they even spell out the multi-custom hand grip system in this design.
The front of the packaging will open up once the pair of magnets on the side are released. Inside of the lid we find an image of the mouse we can plainly see at the right. Multiple angles are used to point out all of the buttons, adjustment points, and where the onboard tool is located.
Since both of the side panels are identical, we will only show one of them. On this panel there is simply the company name in smaller text, with the product naming in a much bigger font, taking up the bulk of the panel.
On the back we start with another image of the ZM-GM4, but below that image there are six features listed (in eight different languages) that are contained in, or on, this design. Under those, we see the same specifications list we just covered earlier.
Inside of the cardboard, after lifting the lid, you can remove the two-part plastic inner packaging. This keeps the mouse in place, and also offers solid protection against potential damages during transit. We can also see the lid of a little tin to the right, while the rest of the paperwork and accessories can be found beneath.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Knossos ZM-GM4 Professional Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015